new phone

Discussion about the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 (accessories, general chat, tips & tricks, Q&A, etc)

Re: new phone

Postby Garbagecanman » 02 Feb 2012, 20:16

thor2002ro wrote:are you talking about this one ? http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_ ... 7-4374.php
Qualcomm? :shock:

Yup that's it. Snapdragon it may be but a good phone none the less.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
Garbagecanman
Senior Owner

Reputation point: 35
Junior Owner

Postby AgentSeethroo » 07 Mar 2012, 23:19

I'm probably getting one of these bad boys in October. I'm guessing anything Thor devs will only be compatible with the international Galaxy Note, right?
AgentSeethroo
Junior Owner

Reputation point: 0
Junior Owner

Postby Garbagecanman » 08 Mar 2012, 00:17

AgentSeethroo wrote:I'm probably getting one of these bad boys in October. I'm guessing anything Thor devs will only be compatible with the international Galaxy Note, right?

Yes and October. Really? There will be something next Gen or new that time around why wait so long.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
Garbagecanman
Senior Owner

Reputation point: 35
Junior Owner

Postby AgentSeethroo » 08 Mar 2012, 20:20

Garbagecanman wrote:
AgentSeethroo wrote:I'm probably getting one of these bad boys in October. I'm guessing anything Thor devs will only be compatible with the international Galaxy Note, right?

Yes and October. Really? There will be something next Gen or new that time around why wait so long.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know...that's when my contract is up with AT&T. I am thinking about just buying the phone outright, though. Just do it without a contract. Crappy thing is that my wife wants the Galaxy Note, too. Paying $1300 for two cell phones seems a little nuts...

I'd really rather switch to Sprint, with their unlimited data plan, but I think I can live with 5gigs of data a month before being throttled.

The possibility of Sprint getting the Galaxy Note is also only a rumor, but it seems kinda likely with them releasing an LTE network this year. Who knows.
AgentSeethroo
Junior Owner

Junior Owner

Postby drkalo » 28 May 2012, 15:19

Got the white one 2 days ago. Amazing device! Now waiting for all the accessories from eBay...and for ICS OTA update too :D
drkalo
Junior Owner

Reputation point: 11
Junior Owner

Postby oakleysale » 18 Aug 2012, 11:13

thor2002ro wrote:are you talking about this one ? http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_ ... 7-4374.php
Qualcomm? :shock:

This is a good one to read. :P
THX!
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
oakley sunglasses
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
oakleysale
Junior Owner

Junior Owner

Previous

Return to Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Discussion