Tegra 4 Video Via Wifi Streaming Capability?

Do you have something on your mind that is not related to the devices below? You should ask us or the community.

Tegra 4 Video Via Wifi Streaming Capability?

Postby doctorkesh » 24 Jan 2013, 03:13

Hi,

I have been reading about the NVidia Tegra 4 Project Shield and am very excited about it. My question is, can I stream the games to my Samsung ES8000 Smart TV via wifi? If not, will NVidia add this capability. All that is required is just a software. For example, I use iMedia Share to stream all my videos to my TV via Wifi from my android devices. This will help us all who have Smart TVs and will eradicate the need to connect an HDMI cable to the controller, which to be honest, will be a hindrance to the gameplay and hand movements. Also, the HDMI cables are expensive, especially the lengthy ones. Nvidia really needs to add this capability so that they can sell their console with this feature.
doctorkesh
Junior Owner

Reputation point: 0
Junior Owner

Re: Tegra 4 Video Via Wifi Streaming Capability?

Postby LordZilo » 08 Feb 2013, 23:18

It is not out yet so we cannot be sure. I never read anything that stated it even had a micro hdmi port. But I'd say Nvidia WILL add it considering they know people want to play on the big screen. Personally I was looking forward to the next Xbox more
LordZilo
Senior Owner

Reputation point: 14
Junior Owner

Re: Tegra 4 Video Via Wifi Streaming Capability?

Postby nekarman » 13 Mar 2015, 20:14

Well now you can do that with nvidia shield tablet
nekarman
Junior Owner

Reputation point: 0
Junior Owner

Return to What's Your Question?